Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Interact Camp Day 1-Part1

yay!on 11-13th of march..i went a camp..interact camp..this is d first time i participated an interact club activity..the first day..we gather at V.I skul early in d morning..yan yee n jing wen wait me n jiayi at d lrt station which very near to my hse..when i arrived..jiayi hvn come..SHE IS LATE!again!bt its normal 4 us coz she oways late..after awhile..jiayi arrived..we walk 2 V.I..when we arrived tat skul..there is oni vane..others r on their way..vane sit alone there n she kinda blur in d morning..haha..soon everyone arrived..we went to a block n we sit at there..there r many ppl tat most of us dun reali noe..by vane do noe them..coz she kinda famous..n she is our skul interact club's president..wow!ltr on pei xuan..our incomin president gave us a name tag..well they hav seperated us into 10 groups..group A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I&J..so sad that jiayi was in groupG bt there is no one same group wif her..haha..luckily jing wen n farah were same group with me..n we r groupJ..aroud 9.30am..we depart to PD!!yay!!im so excited..on d way to PD..we guys hav lots of fun n chit chat in d bus..actually we guys r kinda hyperactive n noisy..><..PESS interators r ROCKZ!!haha..after our journey..finally we arrived..we check-in n we went to our dorm..beginning our skul interactors seperated into 2 group n half of dem r gonna share another dorm with other skul interactors..bt at last we made a decision n all PESS interactors share 1 dorm..after we check in..den we went to d canteen n take our lunch..d food was spicy n i cant reali eat spicy..><..vane asked me n she help me finished my dish..she look so hungry..xD..haha..*sry vane if i hurt u*..

No comments:

Post a Comment